Thank you Kevin from http://voicesofglass.com/ for surprising me with the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” I am very honored.
The following are the rules for this award, so that everyone can understand what I’m doing with this post.
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (I’m going to be working on that.)
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Now since the rules are explained, I’m now going to give you 7 interesting things about me. (I hope.)
1. I was diagnosed as bipolar I with psychotic tendencies in 1999 due to the surprising onset of my first and, soon to follow, second psychotic episode.
2. I have only had 3 psychotic episodes.
First time: Dec. 1999 when I told my Oral Communications class off during finals and told them we needed to prepare for a racial war to hit U.S. soil. I thought I was God’s messenger.
Second time: Feb. 2000 when I wasn’t totally healed, tried to go back to college, and thought the television was talking to me
Third time: Sept. 2009 when I went off Lithium and Abilify to try to have a baby and only was on Lamictal during those six months. I convinced myself that I needed to become a martyr to help bipolar people in this world not have to suffer from Stigma anymore. Let’s just say that didn’t work. Never did get pregnant either. 😦
3. I’m a twin.
4. I taught high school English for three years.
5. I’m heavily involved in the Lions Club.
6. I love writing, but have never finished a book or published anything. This blog is as far as I’ve gotten.
7. Ummm…. I’m very close to my family. We mostly all work and own a company together.
Okay, so I hope these facts about me were interesting to you . Thank you Kevin for your support.
Best Wishes to all!