I received a nomination for the Sunshine Award from Looking for the Light (http://lookingforthelight.me/). Thank you so much. I’m sorry it has taken me so long to do this. You have inspired me to keep going on this blog after I thought no one was reading my posts anymore. I enjoy reading you blogs and believe your strength in healing from adversity to be empowering. Please check out her blog on domestic violence, child abuse, and bipolar disorder. Look for her light that shines through to the darkest places. Thank you!
Ten things about My Dualities:
1. I’m a twin.
2. I’m writing a novel about a college student who learns she is bipolar with psychotic tendencies.
3. I am cabinet secretary for a service organization.
4. I love to travel.
5. I love to read thrillers and Romance.
6. I taught high school English for only three years. That was enough.
7. I once believed I was God’s messenger and preceded to tell my oral communication’s class that right before our final.
8. I’m married.
9. I don’t have kids–wondering now if I want them or not because of the problems with being bipolar with psychotic tendencies.
10. My biggest fear is heights.
These are those that I follow that help guide me through my dark times along with Look for the Light’s blog. I am awarding them with the Sunshine Award also.
Rules for accepting the Sunshine Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their Blog.
2. Share ten things about yourself.
3. Nominate others for the award.
4. Announce the nomination to the nominees.
5. Link to graphic: http://avalancheofthesoul.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/sunshine-award-2.jpg